Ok so we have decided to raise our funds on a site called Patreon.HOW THE FUNDRAISER WILL WORK.
- We Are trying to Raise $25,000 By May 30th 2014.
- If we do not reach at least 2/3 of the money by that date we will drop the project. and all funds will be returned. (you will not be charged)
- If we reach over 2/3 by the 30th we will extend the fundraising till july 30th.
- If we reach our target by the 30th we will begin work immediately and each issue will come out on the 1st of each month after. (starting July 1st)
- If we EXCEED our target by the 30th, then every contributor, regardless of donation size will receive the special editions of the comic. "which will include extra pinups, character designs, and alternate covers."
Things to note.
- You will not be charged unless we reach our target on the 30th. Upon which we will initiate the withdraw. The charge will not go through until the 1st of July. Until then you have an opportunity to back out.
- There are several Reward types for various pledge sizes read them over cause there is some cool stuff.
- Even though our minimum is $5 for a reward it is possible to pledge as low as $1. every dollar makes a difference, don't be afraid.
- These comics will go on sale later for $5 each as we finish them but you would save $55 by pledging just $5 now so its really quite a steal.
- Because we are going to sell the comics later. there IS incentive for us to complete the project. It is in our best interest.
What the money will be used for.
- To buy Wacom tablets essentially cutting our work load in half. helping us complete this project and future projects "including commissions" Faster.
- To Ease Living expenses for a year wile we focus on this fun and epic comic series.
- Creating a website to promote the series as well as a forum for fan and contributors to talk about and give feed back on the comic.
Ultimately we will be talking more about the project in the coming months so you know more about what you are investing in. Strap in folks the fun starts now!